Sunday, October 30, 2005

Florida room


Before Wilma, at Christmas when Tiger was cold and I bundled him up...








And this is what it looks like now... But rooms can be rebuilt...eventually. Lives can't. 11 more people in South Florida died post Wilma, from generator fumes, falling off roofs, you name it.

I have hopes I can see an insurance adjustor sometime in the next century... and maybe then we can get the new roof we need.

I also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy... lol...

http://www.bonnievanak.com

3 comments:

Barbs said...

Oh no I'm so sorry! You and your poor animals have had a miserable time of it. My thoughts are with you

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Barbs, that's sweet of you. The dogs are actually faring fairly well now. But they still want to play in their backyard. Some day, I hope! I discovered there is grass there today beneath all the downed tree branches.

Bonnie

Stacey said...

Bonnie,
I'm so glad you left when you did and that you're okay. That picture is so sad and scary.

Stacey