Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More creative spam

This week's award goes to the yahoo who emailed me one called "New Tricks for Your Penis."

When I stopped laughing, I thought about it. This is actually pretty cool. I don't have a penis, so I don't know if this is possible. Might ask the DH. Can you teach a penis tricks like you can teach Fido?

I visualize a Penis Instruction School, or even Obedience School. "Here boy! Stay! Stay! Good boy!"

Or, "Sit! Sit!" Can come in handy when said penis begins acting up at difficult moments, like, at a highbrow business function when the owner stares at a buxom beauty and penis reacts like an overeager dog.

How about, "Play dead!"

And then you can have the "Attack Penis." Teach your penis to guard your person. Tell it, "Sic boy! Sic now!"

Hmmmm, THAT could be very interesting...

Men sometimes complain they have no control over their penises (peni?) I think Penis Obedience School is just the answer. Put it on a leash, reward it for good behavior and teach it new tricks.

http://www.bonnievanak.com

No comments: