Friday, September 01, 2006

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woke at 4 a.m. I am NOT a morning person. It's 6:26 and I'm at the airport, getting ready to board my flight to Atlanta, then to New Orleans for Heather Graham's Writers for New Orleans Workshop. I'm glad the panels aren't until tomorrow. I can no more be perky and coherent now than I could dance atop a pin head. I had one cup of coffee, had to toss b/c no liquids allowed now on airplanes. Ah, the good ole days of air travel, before we had to strip down to our underwear and toss away our hair gel.

I'm anxious to see the city, eager to see friends again and meet new ones I've only met online, and looking forward to this weekend. The booksigning is Sunday and I'll be signing copies of Panther. Just wish I could get there faster without air travel and with more coffee...

No comments: