Friday, September 15, 2006

Tia


Got some bad news today from the vet about Tia. Just trying to take it one day at a time. Look at this precious face. Isn't she a sweetheart? I've never met a dog with such a sweet disposition. She never, ever gets mean. Ever.

Each day is precious. This dog, she's not just a pet, she's a friend. Who else would bound at the door when I come home, bark with joy and lick my knees?

I've been trying to teach DH to lick my knees. No dice. Yes, I'm joking. I always try to joke when I'm sad. :-(

4 comments:

KeeWee said...

{{{Bonnie}}}

Kristie (J) said...

Oh Bonnie ((((hugs)))). I'm sorry to hear that Tia isn't doing so well.

Janet said...

She does have an adorable face!

((((Hugs to Tia and her special person)))

Janet

Mary Stella said...

Oh, Bonnie, I'm sending blog-hugs to you at this difficult time. My heart goes out to you.

BTW, I finished Panther and the Pyramid over the weekend. Love it!