Thursday, September 14, 2006

Christian vibrators

are okay, according to this preacher, who lectures on hot sex and the faith. He lectures couples on how to have oral sex, that vibrators are okay, and even gives an approving nod to anal sex.

Madame Bonnie and her crystal ball sees the romance market suddenly turning to inspirational erotic romance. Possibly even infiltrating television. A remake of old 50's TV shows.June Cleaver and Ward together on a four poster with June's happy little whirring friend.

Then Ward says to June, " Turn over, June. I'm in the mood for back door action."

June: "But Ward, what about the Beaver?"

Ward: "I just took care of the beaver, dear."

Gives a whole new meaning to "Leave it to Beaver."

3 comments:

Janet said...

OMG, you almost made me spit out my Tab! Too funny!

Janet

Toni Lea Andrews said...

Ward: "I just took care of the beaver, dear."

ROFL! Ayeeeee.....

Anonymous said...

Laughed so hard I had to share it with my husband. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh.