Monday, September 25, 2006

Drivers from hell


Bad Cat reacts to S. Florida drivers, taking Ferfela's advice to her that she needs to embrace her inner bad driver. Esp. when she came home today and some &#*@&# was driving down the MIDDLE of the freaking road and Bad Cat had to HONK to get said driver, yaking on cell phone to MOVE over or there would have been a head on accident.

Bad Cat. When Angry Pussies Attack.

It's been a day... hard to get creative when you're had a fugly day and come home to find out Tia yarked all over the rug, poor baby... I DID get out the proposal I promised myself I would finish by week's end so I met one goal (there you go Patti!) so that's done at least.

2 comments:

FerfeLaBat said...

Send their asses into the wall. Just say'n.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Okay. When the highway patrol slaps the cuffs on me, I will send for you to post bail.

My inner Bad Cat Driver will now surface. Watch out, S. Florida.