Friday, September 08, 2006

Can you hear me now?

Ring, ring! Ring, ring!

Excuse me but your colon is ringing. You gonna answer that?

Inmates in El Salvador were found to harbor equipment in their bowels, including a cell phone. Can you hear me now?

They could pass along hints to Paris Hilton, since this generation’s “blonde icon” (her words, not mine) was
arrested this week for DUI. Her spokesman said, “It was probably the result of an empty stomach and working all day and being fatigued.” Maybe she should have eaten her cell phone…

In other news, I did not write one single word last night. Failed to meet my goal of writing at least one word each day. Too distracted with other stuff, alas. I have been paying attention to my dreams, however. The New Orleans psychic advised me to do so. Last night I dreamed I fought a battle with Mothra, and my weapon was a bottle of hair spray. I lost. I think this means I’m forever doomed to have bad hair days…

No comments: