Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Chat tonight and celebrity sex

I'm doing a chat tonight at Noveltalk at 9 p.m. eastern time. Drop by to ask questions, see what's going on, or whatever. Maybe we'll even discuss celebrity sex. Who would you sleep with?

Because that's the poll Toni Andrews is taking on her blog today. Stop by and give your list of five. Mine is shocking. Very. Shocking.

Very little writing done last night, sigh. However I got hooked on a re-read of THE SWORD & THE SHEATH, my March 2007 release. All I can say is...wow. I LOVE this book. The characters are a perfect match for each other and the passion between them is nuclear. My editor was right. It IS my best book ever. Not to say I don't love the others, they're all different. But this book... there's just something about it that makes me smile. Panther is a great book, but it's dark, very very dark and not everyone will like it because it will touch certain raw nerves, just like Cobra did.

But Sword... whoa. It's fun and zesty and action-packed...and touches on the subject of women's rights and features the historical first march by women in Egypt to protest England's occupation of their country. I really enjoy weaving real history into my stories.

I can't wait for this book to come out. I already put the first chapter up on my website. It foreshadows the conflict between Tarik and Fatima... Fatima's stubbornness in wanting to become a warrior, and the very real danger Tarik will face from unknown forces...

No comments: