Monday, August 08, 2005

ouch

short blog, no caps today. i'm e.e. cummings for now.

tests went okay...first was just electrical pulses, like getting tiny shocks. second was a bit worse, needles stuck into skin and muscles, the neurologist listened for nerve damage. kinda cool, actually how the static increases when the muscle is strained. the worst was when she stuck the needle directly into a nerve. I felt it all the way up my arm to my neck. yeow! but even that wasn't too bad...except now my fingers hurt and i'm getting tiny painful muscle spasms in hands and arms. so i'm providing a link to some nice eye candy on another blog -- the bandwagon. Mary likes Gerard B as much as I do and she has great pix. I love the photo she posted on August 5. check it out!

http://www.bonnievanak.com

2 comments:

FerfeLaBat said...

Needles are NOT cool. I would stay damaged. Poor baby. Get better with drugs.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Cindy. I'm better now. And there are worse things in life, like sitting through a bad RWA awards presentation, lol!

bonnie