Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I had sex with Oded Fehr

Last night I dreamed I had sex with Oded Fehr. (See photo at left. He's begging me, "Please, Bonnie, have sex with me now!")

We were married and he came home from work in this funky red jacket, dark trousers, white starched shirt and red silk tie. He threw down his briefcase and said, “I can’t wait to make love to you, right now.”

Oh. Okay.

But trouble was, it was … meh. I couldn’t climax. He asked me what was wrong and I told him I was tense.

Then all the sudden, he shapeshifts. Changes before my eyes… and changes to…

Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel. Complete in his raingear, talking about hurricanes. I screamed, “noooooooo!”

It’s not a deep dream, I know what it means, See, Jim Cantore has the knack of picking areas to broadcast from that get slammed. Thursday, Katrina was due to hit us in northern Broward. He broadcast from Miami. What got hit worst? Miami.

For the gulf coast landing, he picked Gulfport, Mississippi. Everyone thought New Orleans was ground zero. So what got the worst of it? Gulfport, Mississippi.

So what does all this, and my dream mean? Simple.

If Jim Cantore shows up anywhere near you, you’re f**ked.

http://www.bonnievanak.com

No comments: