Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sexiest man alive?

Whew... Gamma is supposed to totally pass us. What a relief.. Yesterday we pulled another part of one tree stump out. The tree trimmer never showed up. The Florida room is still a wreck and the couch out there growing moldy with each rainfall. But at least Dh's roof repairs appear to hold up. The fencing guy might be here next Friday. I'm just praying we can get our roof replaced by NEXT hurricane season.

In the meantime, I wrote a little yesterday! Woo hoo! First writing I've done in five weeks! I finished Marcus' love scene. He and Alysia are no longer in "coitus suspendus," lol. And People Magazine has named Matt as their sexiest man alive. Huh? I mean, he's cute but... honestly, I think there are sexier guys out there. Maybe it's the grin.

http://www.bonnievanak.com

4 comments:

Josie said...

Well, I agree he's cute but I can't figure out why none of my favorites have made the cut: Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen, Karl Urban. I think they're all as gorgeous as they can be!

Josie said...

Someone emailed me and pointed out that Viggo is #4 on the list. I'm happy about that but why isn't he #1? Aren't I greedy? LOL!!!

Mary Stella said...

I'm with all of you. Matt's cute, but doesn't quite make it my book for absolute sexiest.

Am I just shallow? *g*

Bonnie Vanak said...

Well Josie, we need to have our own poll, then. I agree with you about Viggo.

And no Mary, you're not shallow. Just like me, you're discriminating!

Bonnie