Saturday, November 26, 2005

I need a big hose


Our weekend off has consisted of meeting with repair people, roof people, all kinds of people. More hurricane clean-up. Yesterday I sprayed water on the roots of the two tree root balls out back we are attempting to remove. our neighbor, who cuts trees, advised knocking out the dirt between the roots with a powerful hose, like a fire hose. DH is so busy chainsawing the tree limbs and trying to cart away downed fence parts that I am doing water duty. I need a really big hose. With lots and lots of power. Anyone know where I can get a big, long, powerful hose like this one?

http://www.bonnievanak.com

2 comments:

Mary Stella said...

Please send over the fireman with that hose, Bonnie! Wooohoo. I need cooling off after seeing his photo!

Bonnie Vanak said...

LOL Mary! You need a hosing down.

Bonnie