Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

Short post. Past midnight. Happy New Year. fun, festivities tonight, mingling with sad thoughts. the most important thing in life is to be happy, and consider the needs of others. Forgive and forget, move on and move forward. Never live for yourself. That's a pretty damn short life you've been given, do as much good as you can to make others feel good about themselves, to shorten the distance between yourself and your neighbor. We're all in this together, why should we fight against each other? I dunno... going to bed now. I'm getting too sentimental to post anymore. Maybe some day we will have peace on earth, and no more suffering. But hey, I make a killer rum ball, so I do my part.

Happy New Year. Blessings to everyone for a peaceful, blessed New Year.


No comments: