Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hurricane Wilma:


Ok, this is NOT storm damage or from the hurricane last year that partly wrecked my home, but i got so damn depressed looking at all those wreckage photos and thinking about the crap we've been through this year with damage, insurance, repairs, our insurance being cancelled, trying to find another company to cover us, paying lots of $$$$$$$$$$ more for Citizens because they are the ONLY ones who will cover us, that I had to post this. I'd rather look at naked men than hurricane wreckage.

Besides, mattresses are essential to protecting yourself in a hurricane. They say to pull one over you should the roof collapse on your head. Does the mattress come with him?

2 comments:

A. J. Cove said...

If so, I need a new mattress immediately! I'm so sorry for your troubles. I hope everything works out soon.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks AJ! LOL on the mattress. I'll lend it to you in an emergency. :-)