Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Release date for THE PANTHER & THE PYRAMID

I'm a Florida wuss.

It's 41 degrees outside this a.m. I'm freezing my tookus off. Well, actually, when I lived in Jersey, I froze it off up there so theoretically, I should have no tookus left. But somehow, I do.

I turn into an ice cube below 50 degrees. How did I ever live in Jersey all those years? The worst I remember was the horrors of ... THE COLD TOILET SEAT. Like sitting on a block of ice.

Yup. Dad always kept the heat at a mind-numbing 68 degrees in the house to save on fuel costs. We'd burrow under mounds of blankets at night. And in the morning, I had the dreaded icy cold toilet seat, since the toilet was conveniently next to the double-paned window, and that bathroom never warmed up...

Yeow! Men have it so easy. Honestly.

In other news, I am now a Diva of Romance, thanks to Lori Soard! Yay! I'm so excited. I always wanted to be a Diva!

And I have a release date for THE PANTHER & THE PYRAMID, my fourth Egyptian book. September 2006. In the meantime, I'm facing an April deadline of turning in THE WHITE FALCON, the story of the Khamsin children. Yoikes. And I'm still trying to finish Marcus' and Alyssa's werewolf story. These two just will not stop having sex. Enough already!!

http://www.bonnievanak.com

No comments: