Wednesday, December 21, 2005

O.M.G.!!!

Dear Uncle Ed,

I'm so sorry for the goof. OMG, honestly, I never meant to send you a Christmas letter printed on the back of the erotic romance story I was writing. It was dark in the office, I was tired, and thought I had loaded the printer with fresh, clean paper. Not the scrap paper from one of my current works in progress.

I had NO idea what I had sent you until I just looked now at the back of the Christmas letters and saw this printed on it:

"Because he found himself wanting, very badly, to have sex with her. To restore that sparkling fire in her eyes he'd seen earlier. To hear that throaty laughter turn into deep moans of passion as he thrust slowly into her wet heat..."

Yes, I'm afraid it's true, to answer the question probably spinning about in your mind. Your good little niece who works tirelessly for the poor and went to Sunday School and memorized prayers to the saints writes erotic romance. Yup. Steaming hot sex. My secret is out. I hope you are doing okay and I didn't give you a heart attack. Give my best to everyone.

Love, Bonnie

4 comments:

FerfeLaBat said...

You... are serious, seriously disturbed.

::smooch::

M said...

That's awesome! It might take the ricipient a few years (or decades) to see the humor, but your gaffe certainly made my day! Happy holidays!

Mary Stella said...

*falling out of my chair, laughing*

Whoooeeee. That's gonna make Uncle Ed sit up and take notice! *teee heeeeee*

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hee hee. Glad I made all of you laugh... at the expense of never being able to attend a family reunion again. Yoikes! LOL! Happy holidays, all!

Bonnie