Friday, December 30, 2005

Seven things meme

Thanks to Patti O'Shea, who, BTW, was also nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice award, along with author Jennifer Ashley, I've been tagged for a Seven Things meme. Finally, I got around to doing it.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:

1. Finish writing and publish my literary fiction book
2. Buy a pair of blue cowboy boots and ride a horse
3. Flash my boobs in public at Times Square on New Year’s Eve, even if they sag down to China
4. Go on a cross-country trip in a red convertible
5. Parasail
6. Visit Egypt
7. Learn to play the guitar


Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Become a NY Times best-selling author
2. Whistle for a taxi
3. Eat lima beans without making a face
4. Hug my mom
5. Deliberately inflict cruelity
6. Speak in public comfortably
7. Stop fearing hurricanes


Seven Things That Attracted Me to My Spouse/SO:

1. His oh-so-tight and squeezeable ass
2. His cheeky grin
3. His sense of humor
4. Caring compassion
5. The rose he gave on our first date
6. How well he understood me
7. The chemistry between us. Hot, hot hot!


Seven Things I Say (Or Write) Most Often:

1. You know?
2. You know?
3. You know?
4. Really, you know?
5. You know?
6. You know?
7. You know?


Seven Books or Series That I Love: (since I can’t narrow down romance as there are too many I love, I’ll list fiction and non-fiction)

1. The Bible
2. Fair Bay (child’s book I couldn’t forget)
3. Harry Potter
4. The Farming of Bones
5. Wicked (halfway through this tome and it’s a keeper)
6. Carrie
7. Stephanie Plum (hilarious!)


Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:

1. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
2. Sound of Music
3. Star Wars
4. How green was my valley
5. Gone with the Wind (sob!)
6. Lord of the Rings
7. A Christmas Story


Seven People I Want to Join In (Be Tagged):

1. Nancy Cohen
2. Mary Stella
3. Cindy Cruciger
4. Jennifer Ashley (though she has no time for this, she has seven? Eight? Twenty? Books coming out next year! She's a multi-talented author.)
5. Stacey Klemstein
6. Toni Andrews
7. Elivra Gulch, a most misunderstood woman. LOL!

1 comment:

Mary Stella said...

Great answers, Bonnie! Thanks for tagging me, because -- I already answered this meme a week or so ago on my blog! *g*