Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm a damn good writer

Even if no one else thinks so

Even if no one else says so

I am a damn good writer. I just wrote a page of copy in ten minutes, words poured out in angry frustration onto the screen. It flowed like the tide that rushes onto the sands each day in Petite Anse, Haiti.

I'm not looking at the television anymore. I can't. I can't watch New Orleans flood again, can't watch the misery, the suffering any more in this country.

I'm going home tonight and writing an erotic romance about a wicked, wild gunmen who seduces an equally wild virgin.

It's going to be a damn good story.

Even if no one else says so.

2 comments:

Mary Stella said...

I tried to say this yesterday, but your blog site didn't cooperate. You're a damn good writer!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks, Mary Stella! Hey, maybe between you and me, we can convince others? LOL!

bonnie