Thursday, September 29, 2005

Blair Valentine is a pain in the ass

We got into a fight last night.

She was struggling with the synopsis for the western romance. Wasn't getting much done. DH was at dinner with a friend. So I wanted to watch LOST. If Blair wasn't getting any work done, why not relax and watch a good show?

No. She insisted on writing. And then the B**tch has the nerve to turn on TOMBSTONE. Said it would "inspire" her.

What kind of crap is that? I wanted to watch LOST. She won.

She's such a diva. I just read her blog. It's boring. She hardly ever updates it. She only posts glowing reviews of her books and it's all ME, WONDERFUL ME, LOOK AT ME!

What a bore.

All she does is nag me to write. I don't admire her anymore. I just want to kick her in the shins.

B**tch!

7 comments:

Blair Valentine said...

You know, Bonnie, you're such a whining bore yourself. Watch LOST, a dumb show where all the island inhabitants run amok, because they are lost? What a waste of my precious writing time.

Buck up and stop sniveling. Get to work at night and write instead of whimpering over a stupid television show.

Blair

P.S. TOMBSTONE is a great movie. Who can argue with Sam Elliot?

Jennifer Ashley said...

It's hard to have a split personality, isn't it? Thank God all my personalities like Alias. I'd have to get another TV.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Jennifer my friend! How are you? Alias is another good show. We're in sync with that. Ignore that Blair. She's an idiot.

Bonnie

Blair Valentine said...

I am NOT an idiot. Alias is another stupid show. All television is stupid, except Old West movies. Jennifer, pay no attention to Bonnie. She's really annoying me today!

Blair

Stacey said...

Don't know if it's any consolation, but for the first time last night, I thought Lost moved kinda slowly. I won't say anymore...just in case Blair allowed you to tape it for watching later. But if you want to know what happened, I can tell you!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Stacey! How are you? How is the writing progressing? I loved, loved LOVED The Silver Spoon. I hope you will have another one out soon!

Email me details of what happened so Blair won't know...

Bonnie

Blair Valentine said...

Bonnie, this is too much. I'm going to have to resort to drastic action soon to stop this madness about a stupid television show. I warned you!

Blair