Friday, September 02, 2005
- Name: Bonnie Vanak
- Location: Somewhere in Florida, U.S. Outlying Islands
I'm an author of historical and paranormal romances, a writer for an international charity and champion procrastinator when it comes to housework.
- Help with housing refugees
- More post hurricane stuff
- Well, here's some good news for a change
- Deja vu
- Change of scenery
- Site for writers in hurricane areas to check in
- I had sex with Oded Fehr
- 55 dead, Jesus survives Katrina
- 50,000 topless virgins, a leopard-skin loincloth &...
- Mobile getting slammed by Katrina