Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti earthquake - Catherine, if you're reading this

Please pray for the people of Haiti. The earthquake, which was a 7.0, hit the worst place it could in a heavily populated area. The devastation will be unimaginable. I just read a report that says the hotel where I always stay when I travel there was partly collapsed and 200 people are missing.

Catherine, if by any chance you are reading this, please please please call Helga or text her or email me bonnievanak@aol.com and let us know you are ok. Or post a message on your FB page.

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

As soon as I heard about the earthquake, after thinking of all the people there, and hoping the ones I know are all right, I thought of you as I know you have a special bond with Haiti. I'm praying for the people there.