Wednesday, April 16, 2008

RT Pittsburgh




I'm here! Just wanted to upload a photo of me with two of my most favorite people in romanceland... Diane Stacy from Dorchester and Christine Feehan. Both very nice, fun and down-to-earth.

Rumor has it Obama Barak is coming to Pittsburgh and staying at the Hilton, one reason why so many people had to be moved to another hotel. Could be just a rumor.

then again, maybe I'll keep handy one of my RT virgin buttons to give to him.

Off to the EC fairy party now... wanting to see all the costumes.

3 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Bonnie, I hope you are having the BEST time! Pictures and more Pictures, please!!! :)

Aimee said...

You chicas look fabulous!

Barak coming to my hotel is enough to scare me out of it LOL

I'm with Gillian, more pics!

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Your favorite romance people are mine too! Please give Christine and Diana a big, big hug from me!!!

I'm bummed I can't be there, but I'm frantically trying to finish a ms. today and have been sick all week. The universe knew what it was doing to keep me home.

I heard they moved people from the Hilton because they hadn't finished rennovating all the rooms they were supposed to have. You can let us know which version is true!

Am waiting your full report with baited breath.