He's a beautiful man isn't he!I read an interview that Patrice Michelle did with him a short while ago, he was sweet and funny, and even posted at her blog for us ladies :)I'm so glad he won!!!!
I like that line, Colby Hodge's guy. Yes he was my guy! Chris was terrific. I'm pretty sure he won it on the last pose down with the girls. I will be posting an interview with him soon.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
He's a beautiful man isn't he!
I read an interview that Patrice Michelle did with him a short while ago, he was sweet and funny, and even posted at her blog for us ladies :)
I'm so glad he won!!!!
I like that line, Colby Hodge's guy. Yes he was my guy! Chris was terrific. I'm pretty sure he won it on the last pose down with the girls.
I will be posting an interview with him soon.
Post a Comment