Sunday, April 20, 2008



Bertice Small, Jade Lee and Moi. I was so humbled to meet Bertrice, who is like, wow. Just awed.

Went to the Dorchester bookseller party,then the Dorchester party. Then downstairs and JC Wilder was playing "baseball bar" and cracking up Isobo, and Jennifer Dunne and myself. BATTERUP!!!

OMG, those ladies crack me up. I'm so glad I got to spend time with them.

Now off to bed to figure out how I can pack and get everything under 50 pounds for tomorrow's plane ride home.... oy.

1 comment:

Gillian Layne said...

Oh my gosh, just got back from a family vacation, but what a treat to read all these posts!! Thanks for taking the time to let us know what fun we missed! :)

Your cover model is a doll, and I think (I know) I would have wept and groveled in a total fangirl meltdown if I met Mary Balogh. Ack!

I'll come back and read everything again after I unpack. And what the heck with your books? How could they be there yet not be able to be sold? I think you handled it beautifully.