Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wash me

Life is a tad settled. I am concentrating on clearing my schedule to do… laundry. New washing machine. Dh did first load. He was itching to test it out to see if it worked. Ha ha! My ploy of helpless female who knows nothing about new appliances has worked! I am invincible Superwoman who can convince males to do ANYTHING! Next, I take over the world!

Bummed about Bombshell folding. I never read the line, but ANY romance line folding bring on the funeral dirge. There’s an interesting
blog post by an agent who speculates what happened. This is why chasing trends is like a soccer game, everyone chasing after the ball, then back the other way and then sometimes, sadly, everyone ends up crashing together. And someone gets hurt…usually the authors who are contracted for more books in that line. :-(

No comments: