Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hurricanes & bondage


Home, yay! Great conference, very productive time writing afterward. Will post more later. Right now a tropical storm due to turn into a hurricane has my attention. Named Chris. It's forecast to brush or come close to my state.

Why is it hurricanes stalk me after I return home?

In the meantime, Blair got her cover for her December release. I'm posting it here. Wow. I love it. The only thing that ever has me tied up in knots are the hurricanes.

3 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Very nice!!!! Will it be a print release too or just in e-book form?

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Kristie! Right now just an e=book as it's not scheduled, but it could be in print. I'll post the news on my website.

The cover is also ready for The Sword & the Sheath, my March Egyptian release. Have to get a copy of that. I'm crossing my fingers on that one as well.

Stacey said...

LOVE this cover, Bonnie! : )