Thursday, August 24, 2006

Graham's role model



Missy M over at RBL asked me in an interview if I use role models for my heroes. I told her I start with DH (he's my real life hero!), then layer on the individual personality traits. I didn't use a physical role model for Graham in The Panther & the Pyramid, but realized if he had a double, it would be close to Hugh Jackman. There's the lighter side, ah, that smile...melt your heart!








Then there's the serious side, this photo of a furred Hugh resembles Graham in the desert when he morphs from stoic Englishman to deadly Khamsin warrior... dangerous as a wounded panther. Watch out...

2 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Oooohhh - what a great interview and Hugh Jackman as a model - yum! I'm really looking forward to reading this one!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Kristie! I hope you enjoy Panther.