Sunday, June 04, 2006

YAY!

I'm done with the first round of edits for CAPTIVE MATE, Blair's EC werewolf story! YAY! I had thought I'd never get to them. Yay! I'm making progress!

Some more terrific news... my first three Egyptian historicals are being published in Spanish! How cool is that? The Falcon & the Dove is out this month by Roca Editorial. I'll post the cover tomorrow. I'm thrilled.

Tia got groomed Friday. Friday was a bit hairy. Tiger ran away...briefly. Opened the door and WHAM! He's gone. Dancing around in the driveway. My heart was in my throat. He NEVER does that. So I took him with me as I carted Tia to the groomer. I think he sensed something was weird. He kept her company while she waited, then I picked her up right away. She can see now. No more fur in her eyes.

She's not eating great, though, which worries me, but I'm trying not to obsess. I kicked her pills back to 1 whole tablet a day. But that doesn't seem to help. Still, she's acting okay. Has her little bouts of energy.

I'm so tempted to take a break today and just read for pleasure. And read. Treat myself. I finished DARK DEMON by Christine Feehan, great book! Now I'm itching for an historical since I just finished editing a wereworlf parnormal.

No comments: