Thursday, August 07, 2008

New from Robin Schone and Allyson James!



Lookie what is now out!!!

Robin Schone returns with a very hot erotic romance anthology with three other authors; Allyson James (The Black Dragon, Berkley Books), superstar Claudia Dain and Shiloh Walker.

Word is Robin's story is dark and emotion, Allyson's is a romantic historical, Claudia's is mainstream and Shiloh's is paranormal.

Here's a blurb from Allyson's story: In "Decidedly Devilish Duke," a widow's fate is now dependent on a game of cards with the wicked duke she spurned ten years ago. Will Michael take his vengeance? Or show Amelia just how wicked he truly is?
"The Decidedly Devilish Duke" in Private Places

click here to read an excerpt of Allyson's story.



Click here to order from Amazon

Click here to order from Barnes and Noble


4 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm on the way to Amazon to order this now, I have been waiting LONG time for a new Robin Schone to enjoy, so thanks for the reminder!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks for posting, Bonnie! "Devilish Duke" was a fun story to write, the plot forming around the game of Piquet. (I forced my husband to learn the game so I could get the hands right, LOL.)

I just happened to glance at your sidebar and see the cover for Enemy Lover. Niiiiiice!!!

Gillian Layne said...

See, this is why I get so excited when authors I love are blessed with great covers. Even if I didn't already know and love the authors, I would pick up this book. Gorgeous!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Isn't it a gorgeous cover? Can't wait to read it!