Monday, July 13, 2009

New cover for Broken Souls Bite





New cover, old story. This is the UK version of my Nocturne Bite, Broken Souls. I think it's much better than the original version posted below. Thanks Michele Hauf, for sending it to me.



I'm still musing over the fact I have to get up at 4 am tomorrow to catch my plane to DC.



Today is a 3 P day; pedicure, packing and plodding... as I try to write Courage of the Wolf. I made a very nice dent in this story, but still a long way to go.







You know, both these covers feature women ripping shirts off their guys. And it's not to do their laundry either... Although my "floating head" cover guy doesn't look too happy about having his shirt ripped off.



Maybe because his head is actually attached to another body? Hmmm, could that be an idea for a new paranormal? Werewolf shifters whose heads bounce from body to body...

1 comment:

Mary Ricksen said...

I like the second cover better too.

Maybe the head guy is having an out of body experience?

Have a great time and stay safe.