Thursday, March 10, 2005

I love romance!

Sigh... being sentimental here. I'm watching SABRINA, the 1995 version with Harrison Ford. double sigh... it's such a romantic film, the shy lower class daughter who adores the playboy rich son... how she goes to Paris and becomes stylish and a woman who has a sense of self... and Harrison Ford's character, Linus, who doesn't want to love. He DOES NOT want to love her...

and yet he does...

Sigh... Yeah, I'm sentimental. I love this line that Linus says, "But I need her and I don't need anything."

BUT I NEED her and I DON'T need anything.

Wow.

sniff sniff sniff...

This is why I love reading/writing romance novels. Call me a throwback to the Sixties and the Love Generation, but I adore sappy, sentimental books and movies.

Then again, there IS my deep fondness for all those Friday the 13th teen slasher flicks...

http://www.bonnievanak.com

No comments: