Thursday, March 17, 2005

Lost it

Here I am, I lost my room key. Okay. It's after 11 p.m. I've been running about all day. I'm tired. I have to get up at the crack of dawn. I lost my room key. Maybe I'll just sit here and look up French phrases on the internet while crunching down Immodium and warbling aloud, "C├ęst Francois. Francois est une fille..."

Of course I might always ring up the Canadian foreign minister and ask if I can crash in his room. He's staying here. Yeah, that might work.

Uh huh!

I have to find this room key. I have to get some sleep. Last night I got hardly any sleep. I kept dreaming about flying chickens and then we flew back to PAP, our driver picked us up and what did he have in the back in a box?

A live chicken.

Maybe I'm psychic.

We didn't have lunch today and I didn't have breakfast, because we were so busy. Then we got to the airport at Cap to find out our 1 p.m. flight was scheduled for nearly 3 p.m. arrghhhhhh...

I will find my room key. Maybe I will call one of those 800 psychic numbers to see where it is. Or ask them if they can figure out where I am... feeling homeless and a bit lost and a "fou blanc" (crazy white) in Haiti...

http://www.bonnievanak.com

No comments: