Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Today is the official release day of my seventh Egyptian historical, THE LADY AND THE LIBERTINE.

I like this book. I may like Nigel, the wicked hero, best of all. In this historical, a wicked earl plots to seduce a virginial beauty in order to steal the treasure she guards in Egypt. But will she steal away his heart, which he keeps as carefully guarded?


Or, if you want to read an interview I did at Dorchester with the wild and wicked hero, click here.


If you're attending the Romantic Times convention in Orlando in April, you can meet Nigel in person when he's portrayed by one of the cover models in the Mr. Romance competition.

You can read more about The Lady and the Libertine, and my other new release, Broken Souls in the Midnight Cravings anthology, over at the Silk and Shadows blog. Click here. Leave a comment to be eligible to win an autographed copy of Midnight Cravings.

Happy reading!

3 comments:

housemouse88 said...

Congrats on the book release. Would love to win won of your books. Thanks for the giveaway. Have a great day.

Mary Ricksen said...

Again you wow us with one of your wonderful stories.
And I hope you sell a million of them Bonnie.
It couldn't begin to pay back to you what you give to the world in your job.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi housemouse. Can you email me at bonnievanak @ aol.com (no spaces)

Mary, thanks so much for your support! I do hope this book does well since it's the last Egyptian one. Good luck at your signing this Saturday!