Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hump Day Hunk



Yeah, I think Sawyer is cuter than Jack. Plus that bad boy edge that's so appealing. Taping LOST tonight, my new addiction.



Good news about our older dog! Right now he doesn't need very expensive eye surgery. The meds are working. Depending upon what happens at the vet's exam tomorrow with him, I will probably be at RT next month. My plan is to attend only for Friday and Saturday (the booksigning). Since The Lady and the Libertine, my April release, is probably my last Egyptian historical, I think I should do a signing.


Right now I'm buried with the day job, trying to schedule a Haiti trip for the next two weeks, dog health issues, and writing the Nocturne due very very soon.

I have mixed feelings on halting the Egyptian historicals. I love writing them, but I'm exhausted this year and something has to give. Since the day job is my bread and butter, that something had to be romance novels.

In other news, my website is in the process of being updated, and will include an excerpt from The Lady and the Libertine. Also, the Nocturne authors in the April anthology MIDNIGHT CRAVINGS will be doing a book giveaway in April. Lori Devoti, Karen Whiddon, Michele Hauf, Anna Leonard, Vivi Anna and myself all have stories in this trade paperback, and on our respective blogs, we'll be holding a contest. Stay tuned for more details!


2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

I'm so glad you wrote more than one Egyptian. They'll always be my favorites, but I love the intensity of the Nocturne's too. :)

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Gillian. I will really miss writing them.