Thursday, November 06, 2008

New blog, post on Harlequin's paranormal blog

Some news to report.

First, I blogged over at Harlequin's paranormal blog about Enemy Lover, and how I came up with the idea for flying werewolves. Check it out here.

And speaking of werewolves, I have great news - a release date for Raphael's book! That Nocturne is called IMMORTAL WOLF and will be out next fall.

Now switching to Egypt and historicals: THE LADY AND THE LIBERTINE is my next Egyptian historical. The hero is an earl who is a rogue, and a libertine and a thief. The heroine is a woman who was raised in an English workhouse, and then sent to live in Egypt with the Khamsin. The ruby necklace she wears is the key to a fabulous treasure, and the earl desires to steal it, and her virginity as well. But will she steal away his heart?

I'm blogging about Egypt next week for the new blog some fellow authors and I have launched. The Chatelaines features Emily Bryan, Cindy Holby, Jennifer Ashley, CL Wilson (Cheryl), Gerri Russell, Joy Nash and me!

Click here and let us know what you think of the banner. I think it's very clever and funny. I'm walking like an Egyptian!

No comments: