Monday, June 30, 2008

Nice view Monday




Since I missed Hump Day Hunk last week... This is French actor Stéphane Rideau. Gives whole new meaning to the phrase "getting horizontal." The male body is so nice to look at and it beats a cup of coffee in the morning...
Spent all weekend writing, wrote 9,000 words on The Lady & the Libertine, my May 2009 Egyptian historical. Coming down the home stretch on this book, which is due in, ah, four weeks. Gulp. I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I had BETTER CAN... and I have typesets due on ENEMY LOVER, the November werewolf Nocturne and I have to turn in a cover art description for The Lady & the Libertine.
I'm thinking of a cover art description of the scene with the hero standing on the terrace at the hotel with the Great Pyramid in the background and the setting sun, and Karida is ripping off his shirt while he's dangling her ruby necklace from his fingers.
She's so busy getting him undressed she failed to notice he slipped it off her neck yet again, just like the first time he stole it.

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Yuummmmmm!

Hey, huge congrats on that awesome wordcount! I cannot wait to read it. ;)

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Gillian! Good to see you around! Hope all is well.