Sunday, March 16, 2008

IT'S HERE! FINALLY! YAY!!!





Update, March 17: Just checked Barnes and Noble and... tada! THE FALCON & THE DOVE IS FINALLY BACK IN PRINT AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!

Here's the link: I'm going to order copies for myself. And then celebrate. It's St. Patrick's day and my first book is FINALLY back in print!

This is the Japanese cover for The Falcon & the Dove. Isn't it gorgeous?



Dorchester was to go back to print on this book, my first, in February, but now it's been pushed back to this month. I will have Falcon available for signing at RT next month.













Here is the original cover, featuring model John DeSalvo. Talk about a contrast between the original and the Japanese!




4 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

Very nice! I am completely excited about the prospect of having my books translated. That'll be just the best!

Aimee said...

The Japanese cover IS beautiful, and rather elegant :)

I love the original cover, verra sexy. And hey, it's a contrast, but both of the women are blond!

I love them both :D

Congrats for the new cover & 'nother language!

Gillian Layne said...

The cover is gorgeous!

So they are all in print now?

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Carrie and Aimee!

Gillian, Falcon is supposed to be back in print this month. As soon as I find out, I'll post news on the blog and then all the books should be in print. I hope, lol.