Being Bonnie Vanak

A journey inside the mind of a quirky romance author who travels in the Third World

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blame Kristie J...



Guess what I just ordered on Amazon?

I was searching for photos of a good, tender and yet consuming kiss to put on my author collage for the book I'm writing and remembered her posting this from North and South. And after reading about it, well...

Yeah, I got bitten. I ordered the DVD. LOL!

I figure it will be my treat to watch it when I get to 30,000 words. Right now I'm only at 18,000, didn't make my weekend quota, so I guess I had better write while I'm gone next week!

Happy Easter, all. Hope your holiday is wonderful. I'm leaving at 4:45am tomorrow for the Dominican Republic and I'll be offline all week. Hope your week is great.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

You won't be disappointed. It's wonderful. Have a safe trip!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

That is a lovely kiss, isn't it!

I may have to get the dvd too LOL

Have a safe trip Bonnie, see you when you get home!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Kristie (J) said...

I do so hope you will be online since you've left by now - but.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Bonnie: I GUARANTEE that you will LOVE this - guarantee! It will be a real treat for you!! I will be MOST anxiously waiting for your thoughts~

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks all, and Kristie, I will definitely let you know what I think when I get to watching it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Bonnie Vanak's website

  • Author Pamela Clare

  • Author Norah Wilson

  • Author Linda Broday

  • Mystery author Nancy Cohen's blog

  • Jennifer Ashley's blog

  • Florida Romance Writers

  • Author Alice Duncan

  • Author Alice Gaines

    A GREAT organization to donate to!

  • link to website design guide
    custom website design