Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's over and I cried!

Sob sob!

I FINALLY finished the book!

The Scorpion and the Seducer is DONE. FINI! COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's printed and in a box, ready to be mailed.

I cried when I read over the ending. Oh, it was soooo sweet. I felt like Joan Wilder in that first scene in Romancing the Stone, crying as she finished her book.

Then again, maybe I cried with relief because I was finally finished. LOL! Yeah, that's it. The book sucks. NO, it doesn't. Yes, it does. No, it doesn't. It IS different from anything I've written, and has more of a tone that Panther and the Pyramid and Cobra and the Concubine had.

Enough, enough. It's FINISHED. Ta, book! Now at last I can take a small break. Maybe I'll just collapse on the sofa and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz for a while...

No comments: