Thursday, April 16, 2009

RT next week, vroom, vroom


Busy week. Finished edits on IMMORTAL WOLF, mailed those out, now doing revisions for UNWRAPPED, the vampire novella in Holiday with a Vampire III coming out by Nocturne this December.

AND... got some cool news this week. I sold another story to Nocturne! Woot! They asked me to write a serial for their free online read program. It will be out in October, same month as IMMORTAL WOLF.

Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to write...

Took time out this morning to get my hair done, and did some shopping. Hey it's my birthday next week, so I figure I deserved a little shopping! Lots of bargains out there! I bought some shirts, flip-flops (addicted to flip flops) and this gorgeous handbag that was 50 percent off. Electric blue.

I'm going totally casual next week for RT.

I'll be arriving at the 2009 Romantic Times Convention in Orlando on Friday am, and then doing Club RT, hopefully, as I requested an early check-in. Thursday is my birthday and DH and I are taking the day off to tour Fort Lauderdale and have fun.

Speaking of RT, this photo is of Jimi Gaskin, who portrayed Thomas from THE SCORPION AND THE SEDUCER in last year's cover model contest.

This year, Jimi will be portraying Nigel, Thomas' twin, from my new Dorchester release, THE LADY AND THE LIBERTINE, in the contest! How cool is that?

So RT for me next week is fairly low key. The only event I'm doing is the Book Fair and I may even be sporting a flamingo shirt for that and flip-flops.


2 comments:

Mary Ricksen said...

Have a blast Bonnie and enjoy that birthday too!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Mary! Wish you could go.