Tuesday, December 02, 2008

New Cover!


Here's the cover for MIDNIGHT CRAVINGS, the anthology colleciton of Nocturne Bites. My Bite is in there, along with Karen Whiddon, Michele Hauf, Lori Devoti, Vivi Anna and Anna Leonard. It will be released in trade paperback in April.

Love this cover!



That's my news I've been meaning to tell. I'll have this novella out in April 2009, and The Lady & the Libertine, my Egyptian single title historical.



The other news is that I sold a novella, which will be featured in HOLIDAY WITH A VAMPIRE III next December. Woo hoo! I'm really excited about
writing a vampire.


So, as you can see, I've been busy, between Christmas, the day job, deadlines, and new deadlines.


I blogged today over at the Chatelaines. I went book buying and I'm giving away a copy of Emily Bryan's PLEASURING THE PIRATE. Just leave a comment to enter. Next Tuesday, Dec. 8, I'll draw a winner.


Have a good week!

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Bonnie, that cover is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear you'll have a steady stream of stories coming out. :)

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks so much, Gillian!