Thursday, July 24, 2008

Top reasons why I'm not attending RWA

1. No time

2. Too far


3. The book that's due next week

4. Too expensive

5. I'm hoping to attend next year

I'm cheering from the sidelines friends who are attending, and crossing my fingers that Linnea wins another RITA, as she deserves it since she is just a fabulous fabulous writer.

I have some news to share, have to get back to work now. My life is about to get incredibly insanely busy...

I keep muttering to myself, "I can do this, I can do this..."

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Hey Bonnie, while you're cheering your friends on, I'll be cheering you on for that book finish! Actually, I have friends up for awards this year too. It's so exciting!

I put a couple of sites up on my blog for others who are staying home, but I think you'll be quite busy enough with your writing. :)

Bonnie Vanak said...

That's cool Gillian! I'll cheer on your friends as well, hope they do great!