Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mary Stella's personal literacy signing




Kudos to Mary for making lemons out of lemonade... she's a very gracious person. I personally think the new RWA policy sucks. Sucks big time.

Here's the blurb from her blog. You can follow the link below as well. Help a literacy effort and get a great read!

I will send a free copy of one of my books to whomever wants one. (Up to 100 requests.) Give me your name or email address here in comments or send your name and mailing address to me at:
mary@mary-stella.com. (Don't put your mailing address here in comments!)

Tell me if you want All Keyed Up or Key of Sea and I'll mail out your copy after the National Conference.

How does this benefit Literacy, you ask? I'm going to make a donation in your name to the local Literacy organization in the Florida Keys. In return for the free book, I'm asking you to donate to your local Literacy chapter. $5, $10, $2, $100 -- whatever you can afford, just please do it.
Even if you already have my books, don't let that stop you from entering. Maybe you have a friend who'd like to read a romantic comedy set in the Keys. I just want to raise money for Literacy here on the blog -- since I can't contribute to the big signing in San Francisco. Author Mary Stella


Follow this link to her blog and more info:
http://www.starfabu.bravejournal.com/


2 comments:

Mary Stella said...

Thanks for helping me spread the word, Bonnie!

Bonnie Vanak said...

You're quite welcome, Mary, hope it all works out!