Monday, October 08, 2007

Bad news

Hi everyone. I'm going offline for a while, only going online to check out certain canine chemo options. Very bad news from the vet today. Rainey, the Shih Tzu we adopted in January after we had to put Tia down in December from liver cancer, has lymphoma and Cushings Disease.

The vet gave her 6 weeks without chemo. The cancer is malignant.

I really am not in the mood to post anything and I still have a book due in December and the day job. Life goes on despite bad news. I'm also awaiting test results for myself.

Last week I found a lump. With my family history (my aunt died of breast cancer), I went to the doctor. I will find out results this week.

So I'm going offline for a while. Best of luck and I hope your days are full of nothing but good things.

1 comment:

Carrie Lofty said...

Wishing you good news, Bonnie. Take care.