Saturday, April 02, 2011

New contest!

April! The month of my birthday and the first month THE SHADOW WOLF, my August 23 Nocturne, is available for pre-order on Amazon. Click here.

DARKNESS OF THE WOLF
, my Nocturne Bite, will be an added feature to this print book. In other book news, I've been informed that BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE, the first short story in my trilogy of sexy Nocturne Cravings, will be released in October.

It's due to be followed in November by MATED TO THE WOLF and in December by HUNTED BY THE JAGUAR. All three Cravings are about three triplet sisters who are half-demon, half-angel. Ancient warriors, a vampire, a werewolf and a jaguar, are assigned to mate with them to tame their dark halves... or they will be forced to destroy them.

To celebrate, I'm holding a contest and giving away a copy of my last Nocturne, IMMORTAL WOLF. Gabriel, the hero of THE SHADOW WOLF, makes an appearance in this book.

To enter, leave a comment on this blog post or
pop on over to my Facebook fan page to say hello. Or if you wish, you can email me at bonnievanak@aol.com

The contest will end on my birthday, April 23.

9 comments:

Kelley said...

Book look so interesting!!! I would love to win if not, I will buy it! Thank you for chance!!! =)

wish you the best,
Kelley

AJPsMOM2006@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Vanak-san. I am soooo happy to hear news. Devoted fan, Julie

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Bonnie,

Happy early birthday!

I love your books but haven't had a chance to read your Nocturne ones.

Thanks for a chance to win one!

Marianne Strnad said...

Bonnie! I know you are tired from your recent trip but I still wish you were gonna be at RT-I'd LOVE to buy you a drink and have cover model Jimmy Thomas give you a lap dance to celebrate the occasion-lol! See you in NYC I hope-LOVE your books!

Karen said...

I'm new to your blog and website - having fun checking everything out. Congratulations on all your good news!!

Rachel said...

Hey Bonnie, my name is Rachel and I own every single one of your books and I would LOVE to win a copy of your new book (autographed I hope ;) Please email me if I win airboyzac@yahoo.com and Happy Birthday!

donnas said...

Congrats on the release! They all sound good. Going to have to hunt them down.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Mariee said...

Congrats on your new release! I really like the cover.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the success! You deserve it! And the books are GREAT.

Happy Early Birthday!
-Eunice
aznphreak1218@yahoo.com