Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Contest winner and new cover



Hi all, due to some unexpected, last minute issues that popped up this week, I'm announcing the contest winner early.

It's Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews! Please email me at bonnievanak@aol.com with your snail mail so I can mail you IMMORTAL WOLF.


Also, here is the new cover for THE TIGER AND THE TOMB, which I hope to upload to Smashwords and Kindle in the next two weeks. This week, I'm running a special 99 cent Kindle sale on the first Khamsin book, The Falcon and the Dove. Click here.


That's it for now... I'm a bit swamped and need to get things done before my birthday, so I can spend the day, at last, having a little fun! If you email me and I don't respond right away, please be patient. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Wow thanks so much for picking me, Bonnie! I love your books but haven't had a chance to read this series!

Will e-mail you later tonight!