Monday, April 25, 2011

On the road again...

Looks like I'll be in Guatemala this week on a last minute work trip to visit starving children in a clinic. Thus this quick catch-up...

The price of Falcon and the Dove is back up to $2.99 on Kindle. The sale is over. Sorry! However, I do plan to discount my books once I get more backlist books uploaded, hopefully in the next 4 weeks.

I'll be making up ARC's of The Shadow Wolf, my August Nocturne, in PDF form. If you are a reviewer or a book blogger and would like one, please email me at bonnievanak@aol.com I hope to get these done by the end of next month to email out.

Although my schedule has been hectic lately, one of my goals is to complete a short story I want to self-publish in the next 6 weeks. Soon as it's completed, I'll announce it here.

That's it for now... I'll be going offline so if you email me and I don't get back to you right away, please be patient. When I travel to these countries, I seldom have internet. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Norah Wilson said...

Bonnie, take care on the road! And post updates if you can. I always check the blog when you're on assignment.