Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blurb for THE EMPATH!


I really like this back cover copy for my Dec. Nocturne.


The wolf must have a mate to survive…


Nicholas was the strongest and fiercest of the Draicon, until he was banished for a trumped-up crime. Now, the werewolf has only one path to redemption: find the Draicon’s long-lost empath, the woman who will save the pack – and Nicholas himself – from terrible danger.


Maggie Sinclair is a veterinarian, dedicated to healing. She has no idea of her true nature, the magic waiting in her soul – or the man coming to claim her. The survival of their pack depends on them finding each other, on their ability to become one.


But their enemies have also found Maggie, and will kill to stop her awakening to an all-consuming passion….

4 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

So...did you write this copy, or are you really pleased with what someone else wrote for it? (she asked, blushing at her shameful lack of knowledge of the "process")

I agree, it's great!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hey Gillian! Don't blush, heck, I had NO idea how publishing worked before I got published. I'm still trying to figure out some parts of the process myself. :-)

No, I didn't write the copy, someone at Silhouette did. I don't know if it was my editor or an asst. editor. Whoever did it did a great job, I agree!

Dannyfiredragon said...

Hi Bonnie,

the book sounds so good. I can hardly wait to read it.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Danny! I really hope you like it.

Did you hear the news that two of my books, Cobra and Panther, are now being printed in German? woo hoo!