Sunday, July 18, 2010

Immortal Wolf is a Maggie finalist!


My Nocturne, IMMORTAL WOLF, is a finalist in the paranormal category of the prestigious Maggie awards!


I'm thrilled at the news. This book was special to me, because I wanted to write Raphael's character after he appeared in ENEMY LOVER.


Ok, off to finish packing for my Honduras trip tomorrow. We're meeting with the president of a small, very resourceful and dynamic NGO about starting a new women's program to give indigent women a chance to become self-sufficient. This idea has been a dream of mine for two years, and I'm so happy it's finally coming full circle.


I'll try to post from the field if I have internet. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Patti O'Shea said...

Yea, Bonnie! Congratulations!!!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Patti!

Marianne Strnad said...

I loved this book! Of course it finaled!!!

Gillian Layne said...

Way to go!!!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Marianne and Gillian!