Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A special thank you to readers

Just a quick note of thanks to readers. You rock and I deeply appreciate you. To anyone who ever bought my books, thank you. If the book disappointed you, I apologize for letting you down. If the book thrilled you, I'm glad I was able to provide entertainment.

I am trying to squeeze in reading time this month and cherish the utter joy of being able to read, something I used to take for granted. This morning before leaving for work I got in ten minutes of Allyson James's The Black Dragon. I'm halfway through. I finished DRAGON HEAT and loved Caleb and have been dying to read Malcolm's story. He's a very sexy dragon.

Next up is Linnea Sinclair's Down Home Zombie Blues and Loreth Anne White's new one.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments: